the end

Moderator: Raine

the end

Postby freja » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 am

is the game over when you have collecet 250.000 coins and 30 pinappels?????? the chif says that you can find masters in the citys but i cant find any.
Pahaps a stupid question.
freja

Re: the end

Postby CSR » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 am

Not at all a stupid question.
That is, in fact, currently the end of MF Ultimate. We had to skip a large part at the end of the game, because we've stumbled upon several problems with the different game modes and it would have taken too long to fix and as the beta tests already took four/five months and several customers were already asking for the game, Oleg decided to release the game in its current stage.
I guess that there will be an update someday... :geek:
Bienheureux celui qui a appris à rire de lui-même: il n'a pas fini de s'amuser!

Auch beim Lachen kann das Herz trauern, und nach der Freude kommt Leid. Spr. 14,13
CSR

Postby freja » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:18 am

Ok thanks for the replay ;)
freja

Postby Chrislamm » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Thanks to all of you for another great fun game! I've played to the end and there is another quest to collect 1,000,000 crystals and 25 flowers. That's a lot of crystals.... Is there an easier way? Sorry, but I had to ask. The bouquets cost so little, it may probably take a long, long, long time to collect a million. A little help, please?
Chrislamm

Postby OlegKuznetsov » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Chrislamm wrote:Thanks to all of you for another great fun game! I've played to the end and there is another quest to collect 1,000,000 crystals and 25 flowers. That's a lot of crystals.... Is there an easier way? Sorry, but I had to ask. The bouquets cost so little, it may probably take a long, long, long time to collect a million. A little help, please?

Looks like it will take lot of time. I'm not sure anyone will able to complete it.
OlegKuznetsov

Postby magic_girl_1980 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm

I did get the last dragon statue. It took me about 1500 game days to do it but is that it? It did not tell that there where no more quest to complete. :? I have played the original and after the exams the game said that there where no more quest to complete. Of the two I like The Ultimate Flower the best. :D
magic_girl_1980

Return to Support