Bugs and Game Crashes

Moderator: Raine

Bugs and Game Crashes

Postby Kasa » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 am

Hello,

I am experiencing two problems with my version of Magic Farm Ultimate Flower, version 1.74, key bought from the link on the homepage (Robingames, swreg).

The first is that the additional Amnesia (and maybe Christmas, I don't know) quests seem to have some bugs. I installed the two additional quests after finishing the mainplot, could that be an issue? Anyway, I started the Amnesia questline while I still had some of the "regular" additional quests (quests after the mainplot) in my log. After completing the Amnesia quest, although I had the completed "10 sticks for the chief on Hilo Island" quest in my log, the chief no longer showed up. I never saw Santa, neither before starting the Amnesia questline nor after (does he appear only after all other quests are done? If not might this be a bug?)

Since I thought it might be a problem that I had started playing before installing the additional quests, I started over with a new save, played through the mainplot, and started collecting yeti sticks again. I only accepted the quests "10 yeti sticks" "20 yeti sticks" and "30 pineapples", and played one or two days on the pirate farm. I saved the game after one day, sold bouquets, did a mistake and thus loaded my saved game. Went back to the "sell" screen, sold some bouquets again, suddenly the trophie for "sold fruit and made "xxx"g a day. next trophy: make 9000g a day" popped up, then right after that another trophy, then I got some script lines in the game (sorry I don't remember those, but I think it said something about "replace trophy x with y" or something like that. I hadn't sold anywhere near this much!! I did regular "save & exit" and went to the trophy screen to check this out. Now, anytime I go to the trophy screen my game crashes!

It would be great if you could help me! Also, since I very much enjoy playing this amazing game, if I should absolutely have to completely uninstall and reinstall it, and start over, no big deal, but I would hate to play through it all again and get stuck with the Amnesia questline again... could you tell me how to avoid this if there are known issues?

Best,
Kasa
Kasa

Re: Bugs and Game Crashes

Postby OlegKuznetsov » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Christmas quest is available only during December =) you can change you computer time to get it or just wait for next Christmas time =)
Will fix those bugs and prepare 1.75 version. Thank you for reporting
OlegKuznetsov

Re: Bugs and Game Crashes

Postby Kasa » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Great, thank you! And thanks for all the work you put into this game, having a support forum and so on - it is heartily appreciated!
Kasa

Return to Support